Friday, August 8, 2014

Cleared CA Final - Thanks for blessings

With proud and humble I thank my all visitors, well wishers for all their blessings and prayers, which helped me achieve my dream.




Thank You all for being with me, motivating me, inspiring me.

A Special thanks to my Mom and Dad (+Ashok Madrecha ) and my Friend +Ashish Badala 
I dedicate this post to all my Teachers who helped me through this journey.
School - Palbha, Renu, Jyoti jatkar, Rekha Rao, Ruby Robinson, Jyoti parashar, Rejina,
Jr College - Kalpana, Neve,
Sr College - Neelam Shek, Vandana, Keskar, Vinod, Yogesh Sharma, Sindhu,
MTC(10th) - Harush, Anil vazoor, Rashmi Liu, Mahesh Shetty
MTC(12th) - NM, Prem, Ajay Saraf, Behram
MTC(CA) DJ (Devendra Jain), KM (Kalpesh Mehta), RI (Raghunathan Iyer), PKM (Pankaj Megha), Nihit Jhaveri, Shrenik Kotecha,
Logical classes - Abhijeet
Articleship - CA Ashish Kamdar, Ketan Kamdar, Nilesh Bhai
CPT classes - Pankaj Bora, Rashmi



A Special mention : Heman Ashar for motivation