Sunday, February 9, 2014

Launching LBT Book 2nd Edition

Dear Readers,
I have great pleasure in announcing launch of my 4th Book on Local Body Tax (LBT) completely free for reading online to all my blog readers (Link Below), Visitors and Tax payers of LBT. 

In this book I have expressed my views on Rules of LBT and related sections of Maharashtra Municipal Corporation Act. All Bare rules have been explained in simple English for easy understanding and reference. I have also added examples wherever required to explain the provisions.


I seek your blessings and wishes for my continuous efforts in updating and sharing knowledge and Views to facilitate all tax payers of LBT. I hope this book will enhance and enlighten knowledge to all readers of this blog.


This book can be read for free on the new blog specially created for LBT books.