Thursday, August 1, 2013

Exam Leave

Hi Visitors and users of this blog on Local Body Tax (LBT) 

There shall be no posting of any updates on this blog starting from 1st August 2013 to 25th November 2013, as I shall be on Exam Leave.

I seek your blessings for my CA Final Nov 2013 attempt and also like to thank subscribers, Visitors of this blog for their comments, Questions, Suggestions which helped in making this blog more useful and informative.

As a Thanks gesture I have mailed the subscribers of this blog Link to 3rd Edition of Local Body Tax Bare Rules 2013. The Subscribers as on 1st August has been mailed this book. If you have subscribed to this blog and then too have not received the book then
you may not have verified the Email which Feed Burner sent you after you subscribing to the blog.

So, Wish me luck for Exam.